In this episode of our series of Talks with Successful Founders, we chat with Mel Bound from This Mum Runs.
During our chat you’ll hear about:
- The importance of a common purpose.
- Trainers or Shoes. How total strangers helped Mel Bound decide her destiny!
- Winning the most prestigious Entrepreneurial Spark award not one but twice.
- How testing and learning is a continual process.
- Tips and tactics for getting focused.
- The route to turning a community into a business.
- Overcoming low self esteem.
- Finding lost sweatshirts somewhere in Hampshire!
- The importance of following your gut.
- How Gary Barlow taught Mel how to deal with trademark infringements.
- Asking for help.
- Managing stress and anxiety.
- The rocks and sand analogy and much more.
Enjoy our time with Mel Bound founder of This Mum Runs.
See the teaser video below. Full video will be available on the Startup Grind YouTube channel from this Monday evening.
Enjoying the video? Why not come along to our next Talks Successful Founders event. From zero to £4.7M in under 5 year with James Smith.