- This event has passed.
Festival of Female Entrepreneurs 2017
October 20, 2017£7.50 – £73
Back for its sixth year, the festival of female entrepreneurs event is a must in your entrepreneurial calendar. This year we’ll be hosting the festival at the brand new and beautiful Bristol Harbour Hotel & Spa. This unique event will bring together some of the UK’s most influential female entrepreneurs, business leaders and brightest start-ups to provide you with detailed and practical insight to grow your business!
- Edwina Dunn, the lady who changed the way we shop as the co-founder of many loyalty card programmes including the Tesco Clubcard
- Rob Law, founder and inventor of the ride-on children’s suitcase brand Trunki
- Max and Nina Leykind, make-up veterans and partners of Eyeko London
- Mel Bound, founder of This Mum Runs and Enterprise Nation’s 2016 Female Start-up of the Year
- Aron Gelbard, founder of letterbox flower delivery service Bloom and Wild
- Helen Wooldridge, founder of global baby towel innovators Cuddledry
- Mike Jackson, the entrepreneur and investor with his finger on the pulse of all things start-up
- Jamie Middleton, editor of TechSPARK, the hub for all things tech in Bristol, Bath and the West of England
You’ll also have the opportunity to enter our Female Start-up of the Year competition, powered by Facebook She Means Business, with the chance to win business boosting prizes.
Watch this space for our full line up coming soon!
How much does it cost?
A one day ticket costs £49.00 inc VAT providing all day access to the keynote stage plus the evening drinks reception from 5pm – 6pm.
There will be a one hour lunch break, and you can either head out into the city centre or add on a lunch ticket for an additional £10 inc VAT which includes:
- Freshly prepared sandwich
- Premium crisps
- Piece of seasonal fruit
- Bottle of mineral water
If you can’t make the day event, but would like to join us for the evening drinks reception, you can buy a drinks reception only ticket for just £10.00 inc VAT.
Follow the event on Facebook and on Twitter with #FFE17.