- This event has passed.
Benefits of Co-working and A Great Opportunity to Network
March 6 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm£2
What are the benefits of co-working?
Working alone can be tedious and uninspiring as well as lonely. Or do you prefer the time and space to think quietly and concentrate?This is an opportunity to meet fellow entrepreneurs and solo flyers, and discover other ways of working. What are the benefits of working in a shared space?
The evening kicks off with an opportunity to network and an icebreaker and will end with presentations by members. This meetup will give you an opportunity to tell us about your business, project or ideas and get some feedback – but we need an audience too so please come along to meet your fellow entrepreneurs or to offer support and advise to others.
- To keep it fast moving and interesting for all each presentation will be 3-4 minutes long followed by a short Q&A/brainstorming session to try and help the presenter
- As this is an evening event with limited time there will be a maximum of 6 presentations
- Presentations can be for a current business/a project that you would like help with/or feed back on your presentation style. It’s up to you, just keep it relevant for the group.
- To finish there will be an opportunity to mingle after the presentations
- To cover admin, membership and venue costs there is a £2 charge on the door
Please let me know when you reply (before the evening) if you would like to do a presentation
Redbrick House is a new collaborative creative workplace for people who are passionate about their creative practice and who really care about their social mission. Based in Stokes Croft, Redbrick House is a place for entrepreneurs and organisations to unite, gain contacts and develop their projects in a supportive and proactive environment.
Coffee and some soft drinks and wine will be available.
Don’t miss this opportunity to explore the benefits of co-working.